Home : Photoshop Texture &
Patterns : Sand Textures
(Covering through Adobe Photoshop CC)
1. Create a new file.
2. we have selected the following colors for the sand
texture. They are the shades of Cool Brown Color.
3. Filter > Render >
4. Filter > Noise >
Add Noise (Amount: 7 Uniform, Monochromatic)
5. Create the duplicate of background layer and select
the top layer.
6. Change the blending mode of the top layer to Vivid
7. Image > Adjustments > Brightness/Contrast
8. Adjust the slider according to requirements.