Home : Photoshop Learning
Tools : Drawing Branch
Drawing branch is easier as compare to leaf. You
need to make a shape to fill the color. You can even draw directly
in photoshop if you are comfortable with it. We have tried it with
corel draw. We will not repeat all the details of the procedure
as it its same like the
first lesson of leaf drawing.
1. Open Core DRAW. Start making the shape using Bezier
Tool. We are drawing the branch as shown in the sample artwork marked
with red circle. Be careful while making the basic shape. It should
be near to the original so that you have to edit minimum with shape
2. Convert the shape to curves and start editing the
shape using shape tool.
3. Using nodes and bezier handles to edit the shape.
4. There is a small line beside the main branch. Draw
it using the Bezier and edit with shape tool.
5. Export the drawing to photoshop for painting. We
will paint the branch in the next