Home : Photoshop Learning
Tools : Red Flower - 2
Red Flower - 2
We will draw and paint petals in this lesson. We
need to create new path for each petal so that it will give us separate
selection for the ease of painting.
For this, you need to know the working of path and
the Pen Tool of Photoshop.
1. Go to path palette and create new path. Start adding
anchor points according to the first petal. Edit the points using
Direct Selection and Convert Point tool.
2. Once finished with the proper path, go to Path
palette and "Load path as a selection" . Select paint
brush and paint with the necessary color.
6. Similarly draw and paint second......
..................and the third petal.
7. Check out the Path palette. You will find separate
path for each petal. There is a "Create New Path" button
marked with red circle.
7. We applied Dry Brush filter to add the effect in