Home : Photoshop Learning
Tools : Red Flower - 1
Red Flower - 1
Till now we used the combination of Corel DRAW and
photoshop to draw and paint the object respectively. We will use
only Photoshop to draw and paint in this lesson.
For this, you need to know the working of path and
the Pen Tool of Photoshop.
1. Open Photoshop. Create new file. Take the sample
artwork for reference. Zoom the portion of the artwork which you
want to draw on the canvas.
2. Select Pen Tool and start adding anchor points
on the canvas according to the design.
3. Use Direct Selection Tool to adjust the anchor points according
to requirements. This tool can move the anchor points individually.
4. Use Convert Point Tool to edit the anchor points
according to requirement.
5. Once finished with the proper path, go to Path
palette and "Load path as a selection"
6. Create New layer and fill the selection with basic
color. Keep the object selected.
7. Start painting the inner portion.
8. We will learn to draw and paint the petals in the next lesson.