Home : Photoshop Learning Tools : Simple Valentine Card - 1
Simple Valentine Card - 1
1. Open Photoshop and create a new file with the dimension of card you wish to design. Try to keep simple white background in the beginning so that you can keep on experimenting with colors. For this card fill the background with light pink color.
2. Create a new layer, select purse magenta for foreground color and using Custom Shape Tool, draw the following shape on the new layer. Make sure to select "Fill Pixels" in the option bar.
3. Filter > Blur > Radial Blur (Try to experiment with the settings)
4. Create a new layer. Draw heart shape using Custom Shape Tool. Place it where ever you want. Better select Darker color for heart.
5. Keep the heart layer selected.
Layer > Layer Style > Bevel and Emboss
Select "Inner Bevel" and experiment with the rest of the settings.
Also select Drop Shadow
6. Duplicate the heart and place it in different position. You can duplicate it with CTRL +J by duplicating the layer.
7. Type the text with artistic font and use proper color. Try using drop shadows, emboss effects, glow to add spice using Layer Style.