Home : Photoshop Learning Tools : Simple Valentine Card - 1
Simple Valentine Card - 3
1. Open Photoshop and create a new file with the dimension of card you wish to design. Try to keep simple white background in the beginning. Create new layer.You can keep on experimenting with colors. For this card fill the background with blue color.
2. Filter > Noise > Add Noise (Guassian Amount 12)
3.Create a new layer. Draw heart shape using Custom Shape Tool. Place it where ever you want. We have selected the same blue color for heart.
4. Keep the heart layer selected.
Layer > Layer Style > Bevel and Emboss
Select "Inner Bevel" and experiment with the rest of the settings.
Also select Drop Shadow & Outer Glow
5. Duplicate the heart shape and arrange it in the card using either layer duplication or selecting the heart shape and them dragging it with move tool using ALT+Shift
6. Type the text with artistic font and use proper color. Try using drop shadows, emboss effects, glow to add spice using Layer Style.