Home : Photoshop
Web Buttons : Texture Button
1. Create new file with 72 PPI and
white background. Create a new Layer. Name it as "Base".
2. Select Ellipse Marquee tool. Drag it on the file.
Fill the selection on the new layer with black.
3. Open the desired texture file. Select Move tool.
Drag the image on the button file and adjust so that black ellipse
will get properly covered with texture. In the layer palette you
will get texture layer. Keep this layer selected.
4. Layer >
Group with Previous (ctrl+G)
5. Merge the texture layer with the base layer. For this, select
texture layer. Go to fly out menu of layer palette and click "Merge
6. Layer >
Layer Style > Bevel & Emboss + Drop Shadow
7. You can try out different types of textures as
well as base shapes to create different effects.
8. Trim the button to remove unwanted space with Image > Trim