Home : Photoshop
Image Effect : Old Photo Copy
Old Photo Copy
1. Open Photoshop. Open an image to
make old photo copy effect.
2. Create a new file bigger than image, with a white
background. Drag the image on the new canvas using Move Tool.
3. Make a new layer above the background and below
the image layer. Name it as "frame"
4. Select frame layer and draw the rectangle using
Rectangular Marquee Tool, around the image and fill it with 10%
gray. Deselect with CTRL + D.
5. Layer > Layer Style
> Drop Shadow
6. Select image layer.
Image > Adjustments > Desaturate
7. Image > Adjustments
Select Colorize (Hue - 32 Saturation - 25 Lightness
8. The image is converted Old Photo Copy Effect.