Home : Photoshop
Image Effect : Photo Effects
1. Open Photoshop. Open Eagle.psd from
Adobe > Photoshop > Samples
2. To make it gray ( black & white ), no need
to change the mode and convert it into Grayscale.
3. Image > Adjustments
4. The image is converted into gray format.
5. Using Zoom Tool, zoom the eye of the bird.
6. Using Elliptical Marquee Tool, select the eye.
7. Layer > New Adjustment
Layer > Hue Saturation
8. Check Colorize. Hue 16 saturation 100
9. You will get the desired effect where the photograph
is in black & white and the eye is red.
This tutorial is designed on the request of Inside