Home : Artistic
Effects : Angled Lines
1. Open Photoshop. Open an image to apply angled lines effect.
2. Create New file with 3 pixel width, 3 pixel height
and transparent background.
3. Select some foreground color. Draw angled line
using Pencil Tool.
4. Select All using CTRL
5. Create a pattern by Edit
> Define Pattern. Name the pattern.
6. Close the Pattern file and go back to image file.
Create new layer. Keep it selected.
7. Edit > Fill
(Choose "Pattern" from "Use" drop down menu
and again in "Custom Pattern" you will find newly created
8. Select newly created pattern and fill the layer.
Change the layer mode to "Multiply"