Home : Artistic
Effects : Vertical Lines
1. Open Photoshop. Open an image to
apply vertical lines effect.
2. Create New file with 3 pixel width, 3 pixel height
and transparent background.
3. Select black as a foreground color. Draw vertical
line using Pencil Tool.
4. Select All using CTRL
5. Create a pattern by Edit
> Define Pattern. Name the pattern.
6. Close the Pattern file and go back to image file.
Create new layer. Keep it selected.
7. Edit > Fill
(Choose "Pattern" from "Use" drop down menu
and again in "Custom Pattern" you will find newly created
8. Select newly created pattern and fill the layer.
Change the layer mode to "Soft Light"