Home : Artistic
Effects : Line Effect
1. Open Photoshop. Open an image to
apply line effect.
2. Desaturate the image by Image
> Adjustments > Desaturate
3. Create New file with 1 pixel width, 2 pixel height
and transparent background.
4. Keep Black as a foreground color. Fill the top
1 X 1 pixel of transparent background using Pencil Tool.
5. Select All using CTRL
6. Create a pattern by Edit
> Define Pattern. Name the pattern.
7. Close the Pattern file and go back to image file.
8. Edit > Fill
(Choose "Pattern" from "Use" drop down menu
and again in "Custom Pattern" you will find newly created
9. Select newly created pattern and fill the image.