Home : Photoshop
Image Effects : Dust Effect
1. Open Photoshop. Open desired image.
2. Go to Channel Palette and Create New Channel. Fill
the channel with white color.
3. Filter > Noise >
Add Noise (Guassian, Monochromatic, Amount : 25)
4. Filter > Stylize >
Emboss (Angle: 135, Height: 3, Amount: 100)
5. Go to Layer Palette. Create New Layer.
6. Select > Load Selection (Alpha 1)
7. Fill the selection with white color using Alt +
8. Select Eraser. Choose Spatter type of brush and
erase the part of an image in such way that it should look as if
the dust portion is cleaned off.