Home : Photoshop Learning
Tools : Using Pen Tool
Using Pen Tool
1. Open Photoshop. Open Image to work with Pen Tool.
2. Select the first Pen Tool from Tool box.
3. Once you select the tool please turn your attention
to the option bar below menus and select "Paths" (Middle
one shown in the following figure)
4. Start making path using pen tool around the edge
of the image. Close the path by clicking on the first point again.
5. Go to Path palette. If its not open, try
Windows > Path
6. Click on the(third from the left) icon "Load
path as a selection" . The path will get converted into the