1. Open Photoshop. Open Image to work with Lasso Tool.
2. Select the first Lasso Tool.
3. You can select the flower using this free form
lasso but you will notice that it doesn't give accurate selection.
It may be very useful for drawing free hand selection border. Press
Ctrl + D to deselect.
4. Press the cursor on the Lasso Tool and you will
get three options. Select second, Polygonal Lasso Tool. Select the
point to begin the selection and keep on clicking closer along with
the edges of the flower. You will notice that the selection is pretty
accurate. Press Ctrl + D to deselect.
5. Press the cursor on the Lasso Tool again and you
will get three options. Select third, Magnetic Lasso Tool. Click
the first point near the edge and start moving along with the edge
of the image. The selection will get automatically snapped around
the edge. Complete the selection to the first point. Press Ctrl
+ D to deselect.
6. You need high contrast background for the
Magnetic Lasso Tool. In the next image the background is totally
contrast with the red circle hence it was easier to select the object
using magnetic lasso tool.