Home : Photoshop Learning
Tools : Reveal All
1. Open Photoshop. Open Image to work with "Reveal
All" command. Double click and unlock the Background layer. Check out the detail procedure
2. Layer > Add Layer Mask > Reveal All
3. Once you click it you will find that foreground
and background colors become black & white. And the layer mask
thumbnail added to the image layer.
4. Select brush tool. Keep black as a foreground color.
5. Since we want to create vignette effect, start
painting around the sides of the image.
6. You will find that the image is as if erased but it's just hidden
behind the mask. Painting with white will reveals the image behind