Home : Photoshop Learning
Tools : Hide Selection
1. Open Photoshop. Open Image to work with Hide Selection
2. Double click and unlock the Background layer. Check
out the detail procedure here.
3. Using Elliptical Marquee tool, select any portion
you want to hide of this image. You can use lasso tool if you like.
We have selected four bottom flowers using Polygon Lasso Tool.
4. Layer > Layer Mask > Hide Selection.
5. The portion selected is hidden by the mask. Here
is the final image after saving it in Jpeg format.