Home : Image Ready : Tween
1. Open Photoshop. Create a new file
with transparent background. Draw circle with Shift and Elliptical
Marquee tool. Fill it with color.
2. File > Jump To >
Image Ready 3.0
3. Animation palette of the file will contain only
4. Press 8th button from the bottom left which
Duplicates current frame.
5. Select the first frame. Move the circle to the
bottom left corner of the file using Move Tool.
6. Select the second frame. Move the circle to the
top right corner of the file using Move Tool.
7. Select the first frame. In the Animation Palette
click the small triangle at right top (marked with red circle).
8. Click Tween. The dialog box will appear. Select
the number of frames you want to add for animation. Click OK.
9. After completing the animation try to check the
performance in the browser
File > Preview In > Click the browser
10. Save the file with
File > Save Optimized or File > Save