Home : Image Ready : Neon Animation
1. You need to know Neon
Effect to proceed with this tutorial.
2. Type the text with black color on white background
3. Make the duplicate of Text layer
4. Merge the bottom text layer with white background
5. Hide upper text layer and follow the Neon
Effect procedure on the bottom layer
6. Create a New Layer. Place it just below upper text
Fill the newly created layer with white color.
Merge the Text layer with white background and follow
the same Neon effect.
7. You can type the text with slightly bigger size
to add flavor to animation.
8. You can make as many layer as you want with different
9. The layer palette of photoshop will look like this.
Save your file.
10. File > Jump To > Image Ready 3.0
11. Image Ready 3.0 will get opened.
12. Click the black triangle in the animation Palette
(marked with red circle) .
Select " Make Frames from Layers ".
All the layers will get displayed in the animation
palette in the form of frames.
13. The Animation Palette will look like this.
14. You can change the positions of the frames
to get different types of effects.
15. Set the timings for frames.
16. Set the no. of time you want to play the
17. Check the performance in the browser
File > Preview In > Click the browser
18. Save the file with
File > Save Optimized or File
> Save Optimized As