Home : Image Ready : Move the
1. Open Photoshop 6.0 first. Create
new file with 72 PPI.
2. Type one character each on separate layer. Fill
the characters with any color you like.
3. The file will look like this.
4. The layer palette of photoshop will look like this.
Observe it carefully. Save your file.
5. File > Jump To >
Image Ready 3.0
6. Image Ready 3.0 will get opened.
7. Animation palette of the file will contain only
8. Press 8th button from the bottom left which Duplicates
current frame. Create one more frame. Total frames will be 2.
9. Select second frame. There will be one character
each on separate layer. With the help of Move Tool, move R towards
left. U towards top and N towards right. Let the characters go out
of the frame.
10. Drag the first frame to the right so the place
of the frames will be interchanged.
11. Select the first frame. In the Animation Palette
click the small triangle at right top (marked with red circle).
Click Tween. The dialog box will appear. Select the
number of frames you want to add for animation. Click OK.
12. The Animation palette will turn into this.
13. There is a small black triangle displaying 0 sec
at the bottom of each frame in the Animation palette (marked with
green ellipse). It is used to set the time. Click it and set the
time. You can select any number of frames at a time by pressing
Shift and set the same time for the selected frames.
14. Below the first frame there is a bigger black
triangle (marked with blue circle) used to set the looping of the
animation. Use it to set the number of time you want to play Animation.
15. After completing the animation try to check the
performance in the browser
File > Preview In > Click the browser
16. Save the file with
File > Save Optimized or File > Save