Home : Image Ready : Satin
1. Open Image Ready. Create a new file.
Type the text.
Layer > Layer Style >
Satin (Contour : Triple Ring size:14)
2. Make three layer copies of the original layer.
3. You will get the following layer structure.
4. Change the value of the size in the Satin palette
for the rest of the three layers to 28, 42, and 56 respectively.
5. Make Frames from Layers.
6. Set the timings for frames.
7. Set the no. of time you want to play the animation.
8. Check the performance in the browser
File > Preview In > Click the browser
9. Save the file with
File > Save Optimized or File > Save