Home : Image Ready : Sign Animation
1. Open Photoshop and type the text
with preferably script font for sign effect. Draw the curved line
below the text which we will reveal with animation.
2. Create second layer. Hide the curved line with
3. You will get the following layer structure.
4. File > Jump To >
Image Ready 3.0
5. Duplicate the frames and make copies.
6. In the animation palette select 2nd frame and keep
the patch layer selected. Using Move Tool, move the patch little
7. Select the next frame and keep the patch moving
towards right with constant distance.
8. Set the timings for frames.
9. Set the no. of time you want to play the animation.
10. Check the performance in the browser
File > Preview In > Click the browser
11. Save the file with
File > Save Optimized or File > Save