Home : Photoshop
Image Effects : Color Eyes 1 - Selection
Color Eyes Part 1 - Selection
1. Open Photoshop. Open desired image.
2. Use Zoom tool to zoom in the image to get the better
an bigger view of an eye for selection.
3. Select Polygonal Lasso Tool. Select Right eye.
4. Select > Save Selection
> Name "r" for the selection.
5. Using Polygonal Lasso Tool, select left eye. Keep
6. Select > Load Selection
> Select "Add to Selection" button under "Operation".
7. Select "r" from channel drop down menu
to add the right eye selection.
8. Both the eyes are selected as shown below in the
9. We will
color the eyes in the next lesson.