Home : Photoshop Image Effect : Texture frames
1. Open Photoshop. Open the image to
create Texture frame.
2. Create New file with 640 X 480 Pixels and drag
the image on it using Move tool.
3. Create a new layer in the middle of background
and image layer. Keep it Selected. You can name it as a frame layer
if you want.
4. Draw rectangular selection around the image for
frame using Rectangular Marquee Tool, on the frame layer.
5. Fill it with 20% gray color from the Swatches.
6. Filter> Texture >
Texturizer (Select Canvas from the Texture drop down)
7. Layer > Layer Style > Drop Shadow
8. Image > Trim to trim the image.
9. You can try this effect using different types of
textures. We have used Sandstone in the following frame.