Home : Photoshop Image Effect : Simple Photo Frame
Simple Photo Frame
1. Open Photoshop. Open the image to
create Plain Emboss frame.
2. Create New file with 640 X 480 Pixels and drag
the image on it using Move tool.
3. Create a new layer in the middle of background
and image layer. Keep it Selected. You can name it as a BASE frame
layer if you want.
4. Draw rectangular selection around the image for
frame using Rectangular Marquee Tool, on the BASE frame layer. View
> Show > Grid for the accuracy.
5. Fill rectangle with the desired color. Deselect
using CTRL + D
6. Select image layer. Press CTRL and click the image
icon on the image layer to select just the image.
7. Select BASE frame layer and press Del to delete
the inside portion of the colored rectangle and now we have just
the frame on the BASE frame layer. Press CTRL+D to deselect.
8. Keep the BASE frame layer selected.
9. Layer > Layer Style
> Bevel and Emboss (Style : Inner Bevel)
10. Image > Trim to trim the image.