Home : Photoshop Image Effect : Plain Border Frame
Plain Border Frame
1. Open Photoshop. Open the image to
create Texture frame.
2. Create New file with 640 X 480 Pixels and drag
the image on it using Move tool.
3. Create a new layer in the middle of background
and image layer. Keep it Selected. You can name it as a frame layer
if you want.
4. Draw rectangular selection around the image for
frame using Rectangular Marquee Tool, on the frame layer.
5. Fill it with the desired color that will match
to the main image. You can pick up from the image itself or use
6. Duplicate the frame layer and select the rectangle
on it by pressing CTRL and clicking the icon on the layer.
7. Select > Modify >
Contract (3 pixels)
8. Press Del to remove the portion inside the rectangle
to get thin plain border.
9. Press CTRL + D to deselect
10. Layer > Layer Style > Select Drop
Shadow, Inner Shadow and Outer Glow
11. Image > Trim to trim the image.