Home : Photoshop Image Effect : Soft Round frame
Soft Round frame
1. Open Photoshop. Open the image to
create soft round frame.
2. Create New file with 640 X 480 Pixels and drag
the image on it using Move tool.
3. Create a new layer in the middle of background
and image layer. Keep it Selected. You can name it as a frame layer.
4. Draw rectangular selection around the image for
frame using Rectangular Marquee Tool, on the frame layer.
5. Go to Channels tab. Create new channel. Fill it
with white color and deselect the selection with
6. Filter> Artistic > Plastic Wrap
Highlight Strength: 15
7. Go back to Layers tab and create new layer. Keep
Select > Load Selection (Select Alpha 1 in the channel drop down)
8. Fill the desired color in the selection using Alt
+ Del and deselect using Ctrl + D. Crop the image using Crop Tool.