Home : Photoshop Image Effect : Layer Modes Part 8
Focus Effect - Layer Modes Part 8
1. Open Photoshop. Open the image you want to apply layer modes to stand out the flower. We have used the same flower image for this lesson.
2. Select the top layer this time.
Change the layer mode to Linear Burn
3. Make sure that top layer is selected.
Change the layer mode to Color Dodge
4. Make sure that top layer is selected.
Change the layer mode to Vivid Light
5. Add new layer on the top and fill it with any color of your choice. We filled Darker Red color from swatches.
Layer > Create Clipping Mask
6. Keep the top layer selected and change the mode to Color.
7. We will work using Layer Style in the next lesson.