1. Open Flash, type the text and cut paste to place it in the center of the stage. Convert the layer to graphic symbol and copy it for the further usage. Once you copy it you can keep on pasting it on the stage.
2. Create a new layer. Paste the symbol in the center. Press F6 on 25th frame and drag the text towards the right side. Change the text color.
3. Apply classic tween. You will get the time line as shown Below.
4. Play the animation.
5. Create three more layers and paste the text symbol on them. Press F6 at 25th frame on all the layers.
6. Drag the text on the top, left and bottom as shown in the figure below at 25th frame and apply classic tween to three layers.
7. Drag the bottom stationary text layer on the top so the animated text will move from behind the stationary text.