Home : Special Effects : Spot
1. You need to set the stage of the
image size. We have taken the following image for the spot masking
2. Open flash and create a new file. If you know the
image size you can create the file of the same size. Hence we have
created the file of 400 x 257 pixels.
Modify > Document (change
the size to image size)
3. Import image to stage.
File > Import > Import to Stage
4. Fit the image on the stage using Selection tool.
You can also use Align command if you want to do this with precision.
Insert frame on 60.
5. Rename the image layer to Image. Lock the image
6. Add one layer. Name it as Mask. Select it and draw
the circle using Oval Tool at the left bottom corner of the image
with no stroke. You can use any color for fill.
7. Select circle and convert to symbol using F8. Select
Graphics for option type and name it as Circle.
8. Select Mask layer. Insert Keyframe on 20th frame.
Keep the slider on 20th frame. Drag the circle at the position shown
9. Keep the mask layer selected. Insert Keyframe on
40th frame. Keep the slider on 40th frame. Drag the circle at the
position shown below.
10. Keep the mask layer selected. Insert Keyframe
on 60th frame. Keep the slider on 60th frame. Drag the circle at
the position shown below.
11. Select the first frame on the mask layer and change
the Tween property to Motion. Repeat the same for 20th and 40 frame.
12. Right click on the mask layer and Select Mask.
The timeline will look like following image.
13. Export movie using File
> Export > Export Movie