Home : Special Effects : Moving Image Masking
Moving Image Masking
1. Prepare the image for flash with proper size that will fit to the size of the text. We have selected following image.
2. Open flash and Import image on the stage using
File > Import > Import to Stage
3. Adjust the image to the stage if necessary. Keep the image selected. Convert image into symbol using F8.
4. Press F6 at 60th frame so that we can apply motion tween to move this image.
5. Apply motion tween.
6. Press F6 at 20th frame and move the image towards left as shown in the following figure.
7. Press F6 at 40th frame and move the image towards right as shown in the following figure.
8. The timeline will show keyframes as below.
9. The tween will give following image animation.
10. Add new layer and draw circle on the stage in such a way that it will occupy the image properly all the time during its movement..
12. Right click on the top layer where the circle is situated and select Mask.
12. The layer in the timeline will show the changes indicating masking.
13. The image will be displayed only where the circle is overlapped and since the image is moving and circle is steady, you will see animation through circle.
14. Export movie using File
> Export > Export Movie