Home : Flash
Special Effects : Black & White Masking
Black & White Masking
1. Flash and import Black & white image on the stage.
Edit > Cut > Paste in Center
This will paste the image in the center.
2. Create a new layer and paste the Colored version of the black & white image.
3. Make sure that colored image is on the top. If not you can drag the colored image layer on the top.
4. Create a new layer and draw rectangle above the flower. Convert it to graphic symbol.
5. Press F6 at 25th frame and drag the rectangle at the bottom of the flower.
6. Apply Classic Tween to the top rectangle layer
7. Play the animation.
8. Right click on the topmost layer where the names of the layers are displayed. Select Mask.
9. Play the animation.