Home : Flash
Learning Tools : Frame and Move Animation
Frame and Move Animation
1. You need to create the tube and
the object to travel through it in this project.
2. Create a new file.
View > Grid > Show
View > Snapping > Snap to Grid
3. Using grid, draw following drawing with Line Tool.
4. Create the tube like structure as shown using Rectangle
Tool inside the pipe.
5. Press F6. It will add keyframe to the second frame.
6. Move the Rectangle ahead for some distance by selecting the object and dragging it further using Selection Tool. Using grids for the reference.
7. repeat the procedure till you move the object out of the pipe. Draw fresh object at the turning point if necessary.
8. Save the file and export it to SWF.