Home : Photoshop
Image Effects : Coloring
1. Open an image.
2. Change it to gray scale using Image
> Adjustments > Desaturate
3. Select hairs using Quick Mask Mode Technique. Learn
it in detail from Quick
Mask Mode Tutorial.
4. You will get the following selection.
5. Layer > New Adjustment
Layer > Hue/Saturation
6. Click OK and you will get Hue/Saturation box. Check
Colorize button ON. Move the sliders to get following values.
7. Try to match the color with original and experiment
using different values.