|Home : Corel DRAW Basics : Weld To
We can weld the object using different
methods and thus we have more control on the procedure. Here we
will select the object to which we want to weld the initially selected
1. Open Corel Draw.
2. Select Rectangle tool and draw a rectangle. Draw
another rectangle so as to overlap the part of the first one. Keep
the second rectangle selected.
3. Go to Arrange > Shaping
4. This will open the docker i.e. the dialogue box
fixed to the right of the desktop.
5. Uncheck source and target object initially (if
they are checked).
6. Click Weld To.
7. You will get "Weld To" cursor to select
the object you want to weld to the already selected object.
8. Click the cursor on the first rectangle.
9. The selected rectangle is welded to the clicked
rectangle to form one single object.