|Home : Corel DRAW Basics : Back Minus Front
Back Minus Front
While trying to trim the object those
are overlapped, this command takes front and back order into consideration
and removes the front object from the back one when clicked on "Back
1. Open Corel Draw.
2. Select Rectangle tool and draw a rectangle. Select
Ellipse tool and draw the circle so as to overlap the part of the
3. You need to select both of the object to activate
this command. Double click on the Pick Tool to select both the objects.
4. Go to Arrange > Shaping
5. This will open the docker i.e. the dialogue box
fixed to the right of the desktop. Select "Back minus Front"
from the drop down. Click Apply.
6. In this case the rectangle is considered as back
and the ellipse is considered as front.
7. As a definition goes, this will remove front from
8. It means the overlapped elliptical part will be
removed or trimmed from the rectangle.