Home : Corel DRAW Basics : Weld
Welding is, melting of the overlapped
parts and converting the two objects into one.
1. Open Corel Draw.
2. Select Rectangle tool and draw a rectangle. Draw
another rectangle so as to overlap the part of the first one. Double
click on the pick tool to select both the rectangle simultaneously.
3. Go to Arrange > Shaping
4. Both the rectangles are joined and formed one single
shape, melting the overlapped part.
5. Create three rectangles overlapping each other.
Select all of them simultaneously using pick tool.
6. Use weld command to weld them together.
7. Try different shapes to weld and create different
types of irregular shapes.