Home : Corel DRAW Basics : Star Tool
1. Open Corel DRAW.
2. Select Star Tool (marked with green circle).
3. Drag the cursor on the page. You will get star.
4. By default it may have 5 points. If you want to
draw star with even sides, press CTRL and drag the cursor.
5. Please keep the star selected. Change the points
of star in the property bar to 7.
6. The 5-point star is changed to 7 points.
7. Keep the star selected and change the sharpness
8. This will create pointed, sharp star.
9. Experiment with star by increasing and decreasing
the points. Fill the color and check out the effect.