Home : Corel DRAW Basics : Polygon Tool
1. Open Corel DRAW.
2. Select Polygon Tool (marked with green circle).
3. Drag the cursor on the page. You will get Polygon.
4. By default it may have 5 points. If you want to
draw polygon with even sides, press CTRL and drag the cursor.
5. Please keep the polygon selected. Change the points
of polygon in the property bar to 7.
6. The 5-point polygon is changed to 7 points. It
means it has 7 sides now.
7. Experiment with polygon by increasing and decreasing
the points. Fill the color and check out the effect.