Home : Corel DRAW Basics : Interactive Fill Tool
Interactive Fill Tool
Interactive Fill tool can be used as
a quick option to fill the object.
1. Open Corel DRAW.
2. Select Rectangle Tool and draw rectangle. Keep
3. Select Interactive Fill Tool. It's at the bottom
most position in the tool box.
4. Drag from top left to bottom right. You will get
the dotted line with the two small squares at the end. By default,
the colors filled with black and white gradient.
5. Below menu bar, you will notice that the property
bar is changed showing the properties of Interactive Fill Tool.
Its showing black and white fill colors with Linear type of fill.
6. Change the colors and the type of fill using property
bar. Experiment with colors and type of fill.
7.You can even go for patterns and texture fill using
the same property bar.