Home : Corel DRAW Basics : Interactive Extrude Tool
Interactive Extrude Tool
Corel Draw provides the facility of
applying 3d effect on the object. This is bit complicated effect
of Corel draw but we will cover just basic at this stage. Creating
proper 3d effect is a matter of experience as it also includes proper
color, perspective and lighting. Let us understand how to use Interactive
Extrude Tool. We will apply it on the text.
1. Open Corel DRAW.
2. Select Text Tool. Type something, stretch it to
bigger size, and fill some bright color say yellow. Text must have
black outline and keep the text selected. Please try thick font
for better effect.
3. Select Interactive Extrude Tool. It's in the same
menu that of Interactive Blend Tool, eleventh from the top in the
tool box. You need to press the menu to display the tool.
4. Bring the cursor inside the text. The cursor will
change. Press and drag the cursor to the top left corner.
5. You will notice that the text is converted into
6. Try to drag the cursor in any other direction.