Home : Corel DRAW Basics : Eraser Tool
You can use eraser tool to remove unwanted
portion of the object. The object automatically closed the path
after the portion is erased.
1. Open Corel Draw.
2. Select Rectangle tool and draw rectangle.
Fill it with any color. Keep the rectangle selected. If its not
then select it using pick tool.
3. Always remember
that Eraser Tool only work when the object is selected.
4. Select Eraser Tool (marked with green circle
in the image below).
5. Drag the cursor from the middle area of the
6. The portion is erased where you drag the
7. The path is closed and it again acts as a
8. Repeat the same procedure but do not select
9. It will give the message that it requires