Home : Corel DRAW Basics : Interactive Envelope Tool
Interactive Envelope Tool
Its an interesting effect where you
can stretch and compress the object using eight available points
and give desired shape to the object. We will apply this effect
on the text.
1. Open Corel DRAW.
2. Select Text Tool. Type something, stretch it to
bigger size, fill any color and keep it selected.
3. Select Interactive Envelope Tool. It's in the same
menu that of Interactive Blend Tool (shown with green circle). You
need to press the menu to display the tool.
4. Once you select Interactive Envelope Tool, the
text will display dotted line around it with eight points.
5. Take the cursor to any point and stretch it outside.
We will stretch top middle point.
6. Now take the cursor to some other point and drag
7. You will notice that the text get stretched and
compressed as if it is made up of elastic material.