|Home : Corel DRAW Basics : Interactive Drop Shadow Tool
Interactive Drop Shadow Tool
Shadow can be applied to any object,
including text. There are different methods of applying shadows.
Corel provides the tool for applying beautiful shadow effect. It's
pretty simple as compared to other effects. We will apply it using
1. Open Corel DRAW.
2. Select Rectangle Tool and draw rectangle of a medium
size. Fill it with some color. Keep the rectangle selected.
3. Select Interactive Drop Shadow Tool. It's in the
same menu that of Interactive Blend Tool (shown with green circle).
You need to press the menu to display the tool.
4. Bring the cursor inside the rectangle somewhat
near to the center. Press and Drag a bit outside the border of the
rectangle towards bottom left. Shadow is created at the back of
5. You will notice that the shadow is created to the
side where you drag the cursor.
6. Draw any shape and apply Interactive Drop Shadow