|Home : Corel DRAW Basics : Corel DRAW Shapes
Corel DRAW Shapes
Corel DRAW provides five tools for
different types of shapes. They are, Basic Shapes, Arrow Shapes,
Flowchart Shapes, Star Shapes and Callout Shapes. You will find
all these tools at 9h position from the top in the toolbox.
1. Open Corel DRAW.
2. Select Basic Shapes.
3. Drag the cursor on the page. You may get skewed
rectangle by default. Keep it selected.
4. You can change the line style from the property
5. You need to zoom in the subject to find the change
of line style.
6. You can select different shapes from the property
bar for Basic Shapes tool and draw it on the page.
7. Select different tools, (Basic Shapes, Arrow Shapes,
Flowchart Shapes, Star Shapes and Callout Shapes) which are mentioned
8. You will get the drop down menu for different shapes
within that tool in the property bar.
9. Draw and fill the shapes with different colors.