Home : Corel DRAW Basics : Interactive Distortion Tool
Interactive Distortion Tool
Distortion effect actually distorts
the border of the object. If you are using distortion on the text,
you have to be careful to use very little effect else you can't
read the massively distorted text. We will use text to apply Interactive
1. Open Corel DRAW. Type the text, stretch to make
it bigger. Fill any desired
color. Keep it selected.
2. Select Interactive Distortion Tool. It's in the
same menu that of Interactive Blend Tool, eleventh from the top
in the tool box. You need to press the menu to display the tool.
3. Bring the cursor inside the text. Press and Drag
a bit to distort the text.
4. Fill the text with different colors.
5. Try to drag the cursor more and see the result.
(We have reduced the image size).
6. Draw rectangle or any shape.
7. Apply Interactive Distortion Tool