Home : Corel DRAW Artistic Effect : Adding Texture
1. Open Corel DRAW. Select text tool
and type the text preferably using thick font. We have used Impact.
Note: It is expected that you have finished with the beginners projects
when you start with intermediate, as we do not repeat the small
2. Select Interactive Extrude Tool from the flyout
menu from the tool box. Its 10th from the top.
3. Create the 3D effect using Interactive Extrude
Tool. Keep the text selected.
4. From the Property Bar at the top select Lighting.
5. Try out different options for lighting and create
6. From the Fountain Fill flyout menu select the Texture
7. Apply the desired texture to the text.