Home : Corel DRAW Artistic Effect : Drop Shadow
1. Open Corel DRAW. Select text tool
and type the text. Fill it wih desired color.
Note: It is expected that you have finished with the beginners projects
when you start with intermediate, as we do not repeat the small
2. Make two copies of the same text. Fill the first
with black and second with light gray.
3. Drag the black text above gray. Keep a little distance
between them. Use
Arrange > Order command to change
the order if necessary.
4. Choose "Interactive Blend Tool" From
the tool Box. Its tenth in the column.
5. Drag the blend tool creating blend effect as shown
6. Place the colored text above the blend carefully.
Again if require use Arrange > Order command to bring the colored text on the top.