|Site Newsletter | Free Training | About Us | Contact Us|
1. Create a symbol of the object you need to use frequently. It is easier to use symbol than to copy paste.2. Open Corel DRAW. Use any drawing tool and create a drawing for making symbol. It can be created with single object or more than one complex objects.
3. Select the drawing.
Arrange > Combine
4. Tools > Create > Symbol
5. Name your own category to save the symbol. We have named it as "Artwork". Click OK.
6. If you want to use the symbol
Tools > Symbols and Special Characters
7. Select the "Artwork" category in the drop down menu. The symbol will get displayed in the list. Drag the symbol on the page.
8. You can fill the symbol with any color.
|back to top|