|Home : Corel DRAW Basic Effects : Making Symbol
1. Create a symbol of the object you
need to use frequently. It is easier to use symbol than to copy
paste.2. Open Corel DRAW. Use any drawing tool and create a drawing for
making symbol. It can be created with single object or more than
one complex objects.
3. Select the drawing.
Arrange > Combine
a) Symbol can not be created until all the objects in the drawing
are not combined. This rule is not applicable for single object.
b) The object has to be closed.
4. Tools > Create >
5. Name your own category to save the symbol. We have
named it as "Artwork". Click OK.
6. If you want to use the symbol
Tools > Symbols and Special Characters
7. Select the "Artwork" category in the
drop down menu. The symbol will get displayed in the list. Drag
the symbol on the page.
8. You can fill the symbol with any color.